- At FGH, we are committed to creating unforgettable experiences every day. That commitment extends to every facet of our website. However, some may develop a gambling addiction due to a misportrayal of gaming. FGH takes this matter very seriously, and we are wholeheartedly committed to spreading awareness about gambling addiction. We urge all players to be responsible in their gaming, and to enjoy our games in moderation.
- Gambling should be seen as a fun and exciting way to spend time, and not as an income. It is difficult for some players to perceive gambling only as a means of relaxation and risking only what they can afford, as most players do. If you are worried that gambling has a negative impact on your life or lives of your close ones, the following questions can help you figure it out.
- Does gambling distract you from going to work or school?
Do you take gambling as a way to get income?
Is gambling to you simply a way to spend some time or avoid boredom?
Have you lost interest in family, friends and hobbies because of gambling?
Have you ever lied, stole or borrowed money for the purpose of gambling or to pay gambling debts?
Do you feel depressed or even suicidal because of gambling?
Do you feel lost and desperate when you run out of money while gambling?
- If your answer to most of the questions is yes, there is a possibility that you have a gambling addiction.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
- If you suspect that you may be developing a gambling addiction, you can always seek help through our round-the-clock customer service team. Our team will assist you with your problems to the best of our ability, no matter how big or small the issue may be. Prevention is always better than cure.